Friday, March 2, 2018

I'm INFP now?

A friend of mine posted a link on Facebook recently that leads to a Jung Personality Test on SimilarMinds.com. The test and the way it is scored are similar to the standard Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.

I found it interesting that I got mostly the same result except that my T has become an F. My feeling appears to have overtaken my thinking. The last two times I took a similar test, they both had me straight down the middle on every category and resulted in INTP. Now, nearly 15 years later, I am suddenly INFP. Personally, I don't feel a strong dominance of either one over the other, and I don't think it matters much anyway.  I do feel, however, that this summary of INFP is an accurate assessment.



INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.
Take Free Jung Personality Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com

No comments:

Post a Comment